Salesforce Community Cloud
Salesforce CRM Community Cloud extends the Salesforce1 platform architecture and the Chatter Social Network, enabling branded social networks across employees, customers and business partners.
Simpletons provides a comprehensive set of services that enable companies design, deploy, enhance, grow and support their online social communities connecting customers, channel partners with their internal employees.
Our Salesforce CRM Community Cloud services include:
Community Design Workshop:
- Identify brand objectives, outline partner experience model, and map internal organization structure and business processes.
- Identify systems of record (CRM / ERP/ PRM) that need to be connected to systems of engagement (community); document information architecture.
- Content strategy: authoring, publication, moderation, knowledge management.
- Design security model, Single Sign-On (SSO)Implementation, Deployment and Transition Services.
- For existing Salesforce Customer and Partner Portal users, migration roadmap to Communities via defined transition process.
- Implementation services including basic configuration, customization involving content strategy, integration with external social media and internal systems of record, security model, and dashboards for reporting.
- Migration and configuration of existing content for knowledge managementPlanning for sustenance, enhancement and actionable metricsImplement community success metrics.
- Analyze community participation and engagement levels via actionable metrics.
- Integrate external social media management within community dashboards.