Salesforce Sales cloud:
Salesforce CRM Sales cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed to support sales, marketing and customer support in both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) contexts.
This mobile friendly set of services includes contact/lead generation and management, marketing automation, business intelligence and the Wave Analytics Cloud. It provides integrated support for sales reps in the field to executives using business intelligence tools to track performance, all of which is interoperable with other Salesforce applications. The platform is available as software as a service arrangement designed to work with today’s popular Web browsers.
Benefits of Salesforce CRM Sales cloud:
- Email marketing and marketing automation.
- Pardot Marketing Automation.
- allows users to sync their Microsoft Outlook email with Sales Cloud.
- Features Salesforce Engage, a service that helps users with lead management and email marketing needs.
- Users can create custom lead-capture forms, view and access a lead’s most up-to-date contact information in an activity timeline.
- Features an inside sales console that helps personnel manage sales tasks and enhance and improve internal collaboration.
- Features sales forecasting tool which allows sales managers to track which members of the sales team have met goals with real-time leader boards.